Thursday, September 18, 2014

Our amazing Production Similes

We have been learning about Simlies in Room 7. Similes use as or like to compare two different things. Today we wrote about Production. Check out all the amazing Similies we came up with.

I was red like a berry

Our singing voices were as loud as a horn

The juice as sweet as Jelly.

I was as proud as if I got 100 certificates.

I was as hot as a sizzling hot sausage

The lights were as bright as the sun

I felt like a balloon up in the sky.

The camera was as collapsing as a mouse trap

I was as cold as a popcicle

I was looking as wobbly as a Jellyfish when I went on stage.

I was as still as an statue

I was red as a red strawberry

The lights were as dark as chocolate

My feet were as icy as an ice burg

Our singing was as loud as a bird chirping in the morning.

I was as small as a pen

I was straight as a stick

The light was as bright as the moon

As I got on the stage I felt as wobbly as jelly.

I was hot like a hot steaming chip


My feet are as cold as an ice berg

No comments: