Friday, October 17, 2014

Aaron the star Writer


Aaron wrote the most amazing story this week. Our Writing prompt was a video clip about a grey world that suddenly turned colourful. Can you can find the Simile in his Writing? Well done Aaron!

One day I wake up to my whole world turned grey. I jumped out  of bed and put on my grey-uniform and I ate my grey breakfast. I felt glum because everything was boring.I jump in the car  and went to school.



I Looked out the window I saw a spaceship. I said goodbye to my mum and walked to school. I saw the spaceship again and a ball came out of the bottom. And........everything turned colourful. It was as colourful as a rainbow.
I felt bubbly and excited. I was free
I grabbed onto the  spaceship and it landed on a planet it was like the future. It was amazing! I started walking around and the aliens started looking at me. I brought a motel and stayed there for two weeks. I went out of the motel and I got a job. My job was sidewall fixing
I used my money to buy me new clothes. I went to the beach except  this beach was different. The water was hot and the sand looked like suns. I went to the pet shop and brought a mutant dog.




I decided to stay on their planet.I lived happily ever after.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Aaron what an awesome story I love your imagination Mum and Dad are so proud of you